Sunday 3 August 2014

skull nail art

hey lovely people
i started off my day doing some pretty new nails. i am so happy with how these turned out.
sugar skull nail art

i was planning on just doing plain skull nails because a friend sent me these
so i started off with a plain white base. i used jordana white. 
jordana white nail polish
then i did the little skulls using black acrylic paint.
skull nail art
i loved them just like this but decided to take it abit further. i added abit of colour and did more of a sugar skull look.
sugar skull nail art


what do you guys think? prefer it with abit of colour??
let me know.

follow me on facebookinstagram or twitter.
have a fab sunday, im off to go do my make up.
*nailpolishrox*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment. i always love hearing what people think and will try get back to you as soon as possible.have a sparkling day *PrettyCreative *