Tuesday 5 August 2014

sinful colors swatches

Hey Guys
so i spent a bit of my night doing some polish swatches and trying to sort out silly admin stuff for the blog.
here are my swatches though*
sinful colors nail polish swatches

i bough most of these when i was in South Africa for a holiday and then was very excited to see them here in New Zealand.
it is Sinful Colors, i know you can buy them from clicks in South Africa and in New Zealand kmart and some pharmacy's stock them.
they are really reasonably priced and come in such a wide range of colors.
up first is Cinderella
sinful colors cinderella swatch
on my pointer and middle finger it is 2 coats over my natural nails and then the ring and pinky finger is over ulta3 soft hydrangea.
it is such a pretty soft blue. it is slightly sheer and has iridescent gold and pink shimmer. soooo pretty!!!!

up next is mint apple
sinful colors mint apple swatch
sinful colors mint apple nail polish swatches

again my pointer and middle finger is 2 coats over my natural nail and ring and pinky finger is over ulta3 emerald inten-city.
this is a dusty green but it has gold an silver iridescent glitter in it. you can kinda see it on my pinky!!!
i forgot how pretty this one is.

up next is cupids arrow.
sinful colors cupids arrow nailpolish swatches
this is one of my go to polishes. again my pointer and middle finger is 2 coats over my natural nail and then ring and pinky finger is over ulta3 lily white.
i love this because it is kinda a sheer pink purple. its really sheer after 1 coat but after 2 it does build up quite a bit. i did a sandwich manicure with this and it was perfect.

next up is nirvana
sinful colors nirvana nail polish swatches
sinful colors nirvana nail polish swatches

this is just 2 coats over all my nails.
this is such a perfect brown. like so so creamy and pretty. and it is very opaque in 2 coats.

next up is gorgeous
sinful colors gorgeous nail polish swatches
this one reminds me of a mermaid. again my pointer and middle finger is 2 coats on natural nail and middle  and pinky is over rimmel do not disturb.
its such a pretty metallic blue/ green.

and lastly for today is blue by you.
sinful colors blue by you nail polish swatches
this is my favorite for the post today. its just soooooo pretty. its a little bit brighter than a royal true blue but also has a green/ turquoise fine shimmer. again this is 2 coats on my natural nail on my pointer and middle finger and then ring and pinky is over ulta3 blue marlin, it really doesnt need the base coat. it is opaque in 2 coats.

hope you guys enjoyed seeing some of my swatches. do you guys like seeing posts like this?

also follow me on twitterinstagram and facebook.

*nailpolishrox*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment. i always love hearing what people think and will try get back to you as soon as possible.have a sparkling day *PrettyCreative *