Monday 18 August 2014

make up and nail art weekly update

hello all you lovely people.
I am so so sorry i have been so quiet. its been a very crazy week but exciting things happening. My partner and i are in the process of moving and im hoping to set up a lovely little spot to do al my make up and nail stuff!!!! so eeeeeeeek very excited!!!
anyway i have decided i would do a quick post on some of the looks i have done this week.

i just did a simple winged liner and pared it with a nude lipstick.
my eyeliner is Maybelline eye studio gel liner in the shade blackest black
and my lipstick is such a creamy and perfect nude it is elf in the shade nostalgic.

i am obsessed with this mani that i did for the PANZ nailing neon's competition. check out all the entries here.
i love these colours. let me know if you would like to see a tutorial for these.



i did this look at the beginning of the week and filmed my first YouTube video for it. check out the blog post here or the YouTube tutorial here.

i was just heading out quickly for the day so did a pretty natural look and used a bit of a shimmer on my inner lid.
this natural look then inspired me for my second YouTube video.
here is my before and after 
if you want to see what i used for this look
check out my video here.

so what did you guys think of my make up for this week.
let me know by commenting bellow or send me a message id love to just chat**

stay in touch with me on facebooktwitter or instagram

i am off to paint my nails
*nailpolishrox







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment. i always love hearing what people think and will try get back to you as soon as possible.have a sparkling day *PrettyCreative *