Sunday 10 August 2014

OPI swatches

Hey Guys
So on my blog today are a few swatches of some of my OPI nail polish.
opi swatches

I am quite ashamed to admit that i have not really used these much. Swatching them here kinda made me realize how pretty they are.

first up we have Lucky Lucky Lavender.
opi lucky lucky lavender
This is so pretty, i want to say it is a soft pink but it is slightly more pastel purple mixed with pink. it is very very pretty!! so soft and girly.this is two coats just over my natural nail.

up next we have Alpine Snow.
opi alpine snow swatch
this is just a plain white polish. in this photo i have again used 2 coats over my natural nail and as you can see it is so smooth and streak free. this is such a pretty white on it's own and also perfect to use for under nail art.

next is Did It On 'Em.
opi did it on em swatch
I love this colour. i got it from  friend and i must admit when i first got it i was not 100% sure on it. its just such an add colour. it is kind of neon yellow but also neon green but then it is actually more a mustard to me its so weird but really pretty. when i first painted my nails with it my partner, who doesn't notice nail polish at all, was like "oh i like that colour". it is just such a eye catcher. again this was two coats over my natural nail.

now we have I'm Suzy And I'm A Chocoholic
opi i'm suzy and i'm a chocoholic swatch
this is such a strong but pretty colour. the photo doesn't really do it justice it is more maroon than the photo shows. it is a deep, dark, maroon red. so so cool and quite a statement colour. this to is 2 coats over my natural nail.

and lastly we have Gargantuan Green Grape
opi gargantuan green grape swatch
this is such a cool colour because it is just off white. when you look at it, it is definitely a very soft candy floss sort of green. it is so soft and just enough colour to make it look 'not white'. it reminds me off green mint milkshake or something. and again this is 2 coats over my natural nail.

all up i am really happy with these, they are so soft and creamy and such a dream to apply. i have a few more OPI polishes that ill post up soon but they are all liquid sand.
i also have a few of my sinful colors swatches up here
let me know if you guys like these sort of posts of prefer nail art and makeup??

follow me on twitterinstagram and facebook.

*nailpolishrox*







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment. i always love hearing what people think and will try get back to you as soon as possible.have a sparkling day *PrettyCreative *