Monday 11 August 2014

My First Youtube Makeup Tutorial

Heeeeeelllo guys.
So I have had a crazy few days but that is a story for another day. I decided today i would just take some time out and do quite an out there make up look. I had so much fun doing this look, it reminds me of alien make up. I was inspired by a Youtube look i saw of nicole guerriero. check her out she is amazing.
I decided I would change up the colours a bit and then just filmed myself doing it and i have a little tutorial up for it on my Youtube channel, check it out here. its my first video so feedback is welcome but be nice :)
ok, so this is the look.
jordana purple lipstick essence
 I am obsessed with my lip colour and if you want to know what i've used then keep reading.
before and after make up
here is my before and after. what do you guy think??

what i used:
-NYC perfecting primer
-Chi chi fabulous and flawless foundation #7
-Maybelline powder
-Elf eyelid primer
-Elf teal dreams white and beige
-mac parfait amore
-BYS neons yellow and purple
-Maybelline eye studio gel liner blackest black
-LA Girl pro conceal natural
-Rimmel eyebrow pencil hazel
-Thin Lizzy 6 in 1
-Chi Chi baked eye shadow if i could turn back time
-Maybelline fresh rose clear smooth shine free blush
-Maybelline great lash blackest black
-Essence long lasting eye pencil coolest chic
-Jordana pretty pink.

ok here is a few more photos
purple and yellow eye shadow

purple and yellow make up

and my fave pic the lippy. 
i used the essence eyeliner as a lip liner and the jordana pretty pink lipstick
purple ombre lipstick

and just afew more funny faces
make up funny faces

and lastly as nice profile so you can see a bit of my highlighting and contouring.
make up contouring
let me know if you guy would like to see a video on that or just a picture tutorial??

hope you guys enjoyed this and let me know if you guys check out my youtube video and give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed it.

also follow me on facebooktwitter and instagram

i would love to see if you guys recreate this look post it and tag me #nailpolishrox

gooooodnight 
*nailpolishrox*





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the comment. i always love hearing what people think and will try get back to you as soon as possible.have a sparkling day *PrettyCreative *